Pure&Crafted Signature Bike
Pure&Crafted on the Road presented by BMW Motorrad is sending the 2018 Pure&Crafted Signature Bike all across Europe with different riders during the motorcycle season. They will track down the most exciting routes, the most hidden-away boutique manufacturers, the most talented mechanics, the best food and the coolest gigs.
R NINET PURE CUSTOM
Q&A with Michael Trammer.
Q&A with Michael Trammer.
On Thursday, April 19th 2018, Michael Trammer from BMW Motorrad answered the questions of the community about Pure&Crafted and the Signature Bike in a Facebook live video. You can watch the video in full length here:
Machined customising parts milled from aluminium offer high-quality design and even more customising spirit. The unique, twin-toned look provides for an individual heritage look.
- Cylinder head covers machined
- Machined oil filler neck lid
- Belt cover machined
- Headlamp covers
- Machined handlebar end cover
- Rear axle cover machined
- Machined angular transmission mount cover
- Machined swinging-arm pivot mount covers
High-end in perfection: with entirely titanium finish, carbon end cap and lasered HP logo. Turns every ride into a thrilling experience. Available in 2 positions.
- Slip-on silencer for powerful sound and weight reduction in exclusive design
- Silencer made completely from titanium (jacket, crossover pipe and interior)
- Carbon end-cap
- Either 2 positions: low (with/without pillion passenger frame) or high (without pillion passenger frame)
- Weight (rear silencer):1.8 kg
- Series-level torque and power
- Logo with clearly visible HP lettering lasered onto the side
- Optional: cover for main frame screw (with the pillion passenger frame removed)
The CNC-milled footrest system does not just look aesthetically pleasing, it is highly functional too. Numerous adjustment options meet a rider's every wish when it comes to ergonomics and sporting character.
- CNC-milled, attractive front footrest system including shift lever and rear brake lever
- Many different possibilities for adjusting footrests, brake lever and shift lever
- Footrest adjustable in 12 positions by means of a rotor, adjustment diameter 22 mm
- Adjustable footpads on shift and brake levers
- High-strength aluminium alloy, light in weight, extremely high dimensional stability, black anodised finish
- Hardened finish, extremely resistant to wear and chipping
- Including aluminium heel guard
- Optional: milled rear footrests
- High-quality, two-colour look matching milled hand levers and Machined customising parts
The CNC-milled hand levers made of corrosion-resistant, anodised aluminium feature gripping distances that can be adjusted using an adjusting screw.
- CNC-milled clutch and brake levers
- Distance between hand lever and handlebar grip individually adjustable in five steps
- Ergonomic and visual enhancement and customisation
- High-strength aluminium alloy, anodised black
- Two-colour look matching footrest system and Machined customising parts
Inspired by the old emblems, the Classic emblem completes the Heritage look.
- Decorative aluminium badge on the front frame
- Printed black, clear finish
- Dimensions: 10.2x6.6 cm (unbent)
The high version of the Scrambler seat has been specially designed to ensure the optimum knee angle for tall riders.
- Higher seating position, especially for tall drivers
- High-quality seat cover (like standard seat)
- seat height: 850 mm (standard: 820 mm)
- step length: 1890 mm (standard 1830 mm)
- color: brown
Practical and stylish. The BMW Motorrad Canvas bags are the perfect companion for short or long tours. Signature Bike riders can choose from the entire range and arrange the storage space perfectly for their tour.
- Tank bag leather edition: Waterproof main compartment, approx. 11 l
- Rear softbag leather edition: Waterproof main compartment, approx. 40 l
- Panniers leather edition right: Water-repellent outer, approx. 14 l
- Panniers leather edition left: Water-repellent outer, approx. 9 l
- Tank bag leather edition small: approx. 1,5 l
Navigation and communication
Let the new Navigator VI take you on some of the best rides of your life. The large 5 inch touchscreen will show you the way to unlimited riding enjoyment. The display features a circular polarization filter (CPOL) that minimizes reflections while improving the contrast and guarantees optimal readability even in direct sunlight. Experience new routes and destinations using the "Curvy Roads“ planning option, the "Avoid larger main roads“ feature, and the "Round trip“ function for round trips by time, distance or intermediate destination. To help you enjoy the best views along the way, the "Natural Guidance" prompts provide you with a precise description of the surrounding area. You set the soundtrack for your journey: with Bluetooth technology and the new "Music Streaming" feature you can listen to titles stored on your smartphone. Be the director and control compatible "Action Cams" directly from the navigator.
The optional "Smartphone Link" app will keep you up to date with real-time traffic information and weather predictions. The "4-Button Mount" facilitates a convenient operation of all relevant functions during the journey.
You'll also receive free lifelong updates to the preinstalled map data.
One more thing: with the optional car installation kit, the Navigator VI is also the ideal travel companion in your car.